First IAC’s Ask.com acquired Sendori in 2009, and now Ask Sponsored Listings has been merged with Sendori. This comes from the Ask account rep team:
Ask Sponsored Listings is now Sendori!
Ask Sponsored Listings has merged with Sendori, Inc., an operating
business of IAC.
Sendori is an innovator in web navigation with a rapidly growing global audience. Sendori delivers web sites faster and eliminates security threats associated with mistyped domains. The largest ISPs on the internet have partnered with Sendori to provide better web navigation services for their subscribers. As the only operator of a Direct Navigation Search Exchange, Sendori provides advertisers with access to 12 million monthly US visitors and 14 million monthly global visitors. Advertisers also benefit from the Sendori VirtualBar technology to deliver offers directly to in-market consumers. To learn more about Sendori, visit www.sendori.com.
We believe the combined entity will create exciting future opportunities for our clients.
As we launch our new brand and product offering, rest assured our current Sponsored Listings service offering remains the same:
- Access 30 billion monthly queries from the Sponsored Listings network. Real-time performance optimization with our proprietary PureLeads technology.
- Your current account will remain intact. All your existing sponsored listings, bids, ad copy and budget will remain active. There are no changes required on your end. Your existing account login credentials will continue to work.
- Our Ad Center functionality will not change. The only difference you will notice is our new logo and branding treatment.
We are very excited about this launch and will continue to deliver updates as we move through this launch period.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What’s changing at Ask/IAC?
Ask Sponsored Listings is merging with Sendori, Inc. and is now a wholly owned subsidiary of IAC. Ask.com will continue to operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of IAC.
2. Why are you separating from Ask.com?
Our Sendori Direct Navigation Exchange represents an entirely new product offering, centered around Direct Navigation. This unique exchange is not a search results product, displayed on a traditional SERP.
3. What’s happening to the existing sponsored listings network?
The sponsored listings network will remain in place. Your account (ads, keywords, CPCs, etc.) will remain active. Our extensive network will continue to operate, providing distribution throughout select IAC-owned search sites and our publisher network. The only change to our network, other than its new name Sendori Sponsored Listings network is the sunsetting of Ask.com traffic. The amount of Ask.com search traffic in our network has been declining following the re-launch of Q&A services last year.
4. Are you getting out of the sponsored listings business?
No, our sponsored listings product continues to be an important asset to the Sendori product line. We will continue to invest in our sponsored listings technology.
5. What will happen to my existing Ask Sponsored Listings campaigns?
Your existing account and campaign setup will not change. Your currently active insertion order will remain in place. There is no need to sign a new insertion order.
6. What will happen to the Ask Sponsored Listings AdCenter?
The ASL AdCenter will be rebranded with our new Sendori brand treatment, but all functionality will remain the same. Your existing account login credentials will continue to work. All ad serving and reporting functionality will remain the same.
Originally posted on Web PieRat.